Dan & Manny put the 1990 version of Supermarket Sweep to the ultimate test--THE NOSTALGIA TEST! The 3 episodes they watched are below:
Dan & Manny go over host David Ruprecht's classic sweater choices, how they'd be knocking over other people's carts during the "Big Sweep," and Manny's hilarious "Big Sweep" strategy.
They also talk about:
- The genius of Leslie Jones!
- The rotting food before they switched over to fake food.
- The secret hair product cheat.
- There needs to be Supermarket Sweep: Marshalls/TJ Maxx/HomeGoods edition.
- Dan & Manny's amazing IKEA-themed game show pitch. (Call us producers!!)
And so much more
- Catch up with the latest IG LIVE Episode 8:🌞🍊Sunny D.
- Watch all their previous IG LIVE Episodes HERE
The Nostalgia Test Podcast:
✉️ Join the mailing list | 💡 Suggest a Test
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | YouTube | Stitcher | iHeart Radio
Follow The Nostalgia Test Podcast:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
We recorded this on February 15th, 2021, on Zoom so there are some small sound discrepancies but don't worry, the content still rocks!
The intro and outro music ("Neon Attack 80s") is by Emanmusic.
The other music ("ABCD") is by Pudge, ("Street Graffiti") is by Julio Kladniew
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.