Dan & Manny put 5 Puzzle Games to the ultimate test--THE NOSTALGIA TEST. They take on: Bop It, Brio Wooden Labyrinth, Waterfuls, Rubik's Cube, & Simon. Our hosts tear Bop It to shreds, make everything from their childhood into a drinking game, and are mesmerized by the Brio Wooden Labyrinth YouTube video.
They also talk about:
- Simon's Studio 54 debut.
- Dan's Simon impersonation.
- Manny's even better Simon impersonation.
- A possible Carnival Games Nostalgia Test episode.
And a whole lot more!
On Monday, January 25th at 10pm EST/7pm PST we're putting the 1993 Ace of Base hit single "The Sign" to the ultimate 15-minute test--The Nostalgia Test LIVE! Make sure to follow us on Instagram @thenostalgiatest to get a reminder. Also, If you missed any of our past IG LIVE episodes, check out:
- The Nostalgia Test Podcast IG LIVE: Friends Theme "I'll Be There For You"
- The Nostalgia Test Podcast IG LIVE! Ep.2: "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred
- The Nostalgia Test Podcast IG LIVE Ep.3: Nacho Cheese 🧀 Doritos
- The Nostalgia Test Podcast IG LIVE Ep.4: "Tubthumping"
- The Nostalgia Test Podcast IG LIVE Ep.5: "A Thousand Miles" 🛣🎵 by Vanessa Carlton
🚨Hire us to make a Personalized Episode or Roast Your Friends & Family!🚨
The Nostalgia Test Podcast:
✉️ Join the mailing list | 💡 Suggest a Test
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | YouTube | Stitcher | iHeart Radio
Follow The Nostalgia Test Podcast:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
We recorded this on December 28th, 2020, on Zoom so there are some small sound discrepancies but don't worry, the content still rocks!
The intro and outro music ('Neon Attack 80s') is by Emanmusic.
The other music ("ABCD") is by Pudge.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.